Unifiber Allround Energy iSup 9'8"
Sup for rider under 70 kg or more experienced
Comes with bag and pump
Pay safe with KLARNA PAYSON PAYPAL SWISH
14 dagars returrätt
Säkra frakter med Postnord Bussgods Schenker
UPS FEDEX DHL
The allround iSUP for the smaller (under 70kg), or more skilled paddler. The Energy 9'8" is lighter and more agile than the Energy 10'7". The thruster fin setup makes the board easy to control. With the comfortable and durable trolley backpack you can take the board anywhere you like. Starting 2019, all our inflatable boards are constructed with prelaminated dropstitch. This means that our boards are now lighter, stiffer and stronger than ever!
Pros & Cons
- Very compact to travel with and store at home
- Smaller board means less pumping!
- Prelaminated dropstitch.
- Integrated Deck Net on bow: store and carry (waterproof) items
- Very large and comfortable Diamond Groove Footpad
- Thruster fin setup for easy manoeuvrability
- Comes with a Luxury Trolley Backpack
- Comes with high quality Double Action Pump
- Most suitable for persons under 70kg
- No insert available to attach windsurf rig
- Do not use excessive force to roll up your board. And do not put any weight onto the rolled-up board in storage. This might damage the board.
|Description||Allround Energy iSup 9'8"|
|Board Type||SUP Allround|
|Board Recommended User Weight||< 95 kg|
|Board Length||295 cm|
|Board Width||79 cm|
|Board Volume||220 L|
|Board Bag||Luxury Trolley Backpack|
|Board Bungee Deck Net||Yes|
|Board Anchor D-ring||Yes|
|Board Leash D-ring||Yes|
|Board Carry Handle||Middle|
|Maximum Pressure||20 PSI|
|Board Repair Kit||Yes|
|Operating Weight||8.35 kg|
|Board Construction Method||Prelaminated Dropstitch|
|Warranty Term||1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional|