The Cochise 110 DYN with Grip Walk sole is a hybrid boot with walking mode for slightly lighter free skaters who do not require maximum power.
Pay with Klarna, Paypal, Payson and Swish
Split your payment with Klarna
14 days for return
*Free shipping in Sweden over 500 kr
DHL, UPS, FEDEX & POSTNORD
The Cochise 110 DYN with Grip Walk sole is a hybrid boot with walking mode for slightly lighter free skaters who do not require maximum power. The Polyether shell with Power Light Design is 30 percent thinner and twice as torsionally stiff as conventional boot materials. The boot closes with a powerful strap - Powerstrap. The self-adjusting walking position provides 50 degrees of movement. In the locked position, the Cochise is a stable boot for varied free riding. The anatomically pre-shaped inner shoe can be individually adjusted with Tecnica's C.A.S. - system that is punched, sanded and heat-formed for a completely unique fit.
Flex index: 110
Read: 99 mm
Weight: - grams (size 27.5)
C.A.S. Customization Shell
The shell has an anatomical shape that mimics the shape of the foot. The notches on the shell provide less surface tension and facilitate heating before adaptation. The material maintains the changed shape better and longer.
- Anatomical and precise shape
- Simplified and fast thermoforming
- Simplified customization
- Punching (increased volume): The polyether material can be heated and punched in problem areas
- Sanding (increased volume): the material is sandable in problem areas
C.A.S. Customization Liner
C.A.S. inner shoes are prepared to provide an optimal individual fit. The linings are anatomically shaped for high comfort with maximum heel grip. The material of microcells has double density, has a long life and is easy to adapt. The material is less prone to packing to maintain the fit for a longer period of time.
Features of the inner shoe:
- Anatomical and precise shape that can be adjusted
- Preformed material of double-density microcells
- Provides increased sensitivity between foot and inner material
Adaptation of the inner shoe:
- Thermoforming in oven: 80° / 8 minutes
- Punching (increased volume): the material can be heated and punched in problem areas
- Sanding (increased volume): the material can be sanded up to 2 mm in problem areas
- Fit Kit (reduced volume): kit with pre-shaped panels to reduce in problem areas
Lift Lock Buckles
Innovative mechanism that automatically lifts the buckles in the step of the boots. Facilitates especially with gloves, at low temperatures when the material is cold and difficult to work with.
Shaft with a walking position that provides a 50° range of motion. The walking mode is constructed of metal parts and a self-adjusting system - S.A.S. (Self Adjusting System) which provides minimal play between the parts.
Low Tech Inserts
ISO 5355- low tech inserts - fasteners for Low Tech bindings certified by Dynafit.